HICKORIES PARK CAMPING
Less than one mile off Rt.17/I86, Hickories offers RV and tent camping along the Susquehanna River. Amenities include water, sewer, septic removal, and electric for RV camping, showers, a state-of-the-art dog park, playgrounds, dog park, walking paths, playgrounds and a boat launch.
- 30 amp Electric/Water/Sewer Sites – $25 per night.
- 50 amp Electric/Water/Sewer Sites – $30 per night
- Tent Sites – $17 per night
- On-site Septic Removal – $5
- Seasonal Sites: – 30 sites available. Call for details
- Camping rates are per family. Additional families on the same site must also pay camping rate
- Camping Quiet Hours: 11:00 P.M. – 7:00 A.M.
- Camping Check Out Time: 12:00 P.M.
- *No reservations. First come, first served. Cash or check accepted. No credit cards*
359 Hickories Park Road, Owego, NY 13827
1-607-687-0123 Ext 321 (Pavilion, Bandshell Rentals and Camping Information)
PARK OFFICE HOURS
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.