December 11th – December 23rd / Dark until 8 p.m.
Please review the Contest Rules before you register your home or business. If you would like a paper registration, please visit the Tioga Visitor Center at 200-204 Front Street, Owego, NY 13827 or call 607-687-7440.
Register Your Home or Business Here
PRIZES FOR HOMES
1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Prizes will be gift certificates for local businesses. Details pending.
The first place business will receive a $200 Gift Certificate to Small Town 360, Business Photographer. Click their logo below to find out more about their services.
- – Your home or business must be located in Tioga County, N.Y. Shop windows in downtown areas accepted.
– Lighted displays must be visible from the road
– Lighted displays must be lit during all contest dates and times: December 11th through December 23rd, 2020 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
– Displays may consist of any holiday, religious or winter themes and be appropriate for children.
– By registering for this tour, you are agreeing to have your address on the Experience Tioga website, social media, and printed materials.
– All entry forms are due by Friday, December 4, 2020.
– Voters will vote online at our website or by mail-in ballot and will pick their three favorite home displays and favorite business display.
– Only complete the registration form if your house will be decorated and you want to compete in the contest.
– Voting will begin December 11th and close December 23rd.