- This event has passed.
August 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
The Spencer Picnic is one of the longest running Town/Village fairs in the United States. This year is the 108th consecutive celebration of Spencer Picnic and will be held for four days from Wednesday August 15th through Saturday August 18th. It is held in the Village of Spencer, NY at scenic Nichols Park. The park opens each night at 6PM and at 12PM on Saturday. The Spencer Picnic is brought to you by the Spencer Chamber of Commerce.
This year’s theme is “Fun in the Sun.“ The Picnic takes places at the height of Summer, and this year’s theme celebrates everything that makes the sunny Season so great. Each night of the picnic will feature theme-inspired events, foods, and demonstrations. Parade float competitors should remember to incorporate this theme into their floats if they hope to bring home the ultimate prize.
- 9AM – 2PM Car Show – Tennis Court Parking Lot
- 11:30 AM Parade
- 12:00 PM Chicken BBQ – Provided by Spencer Masonic Lodge #290
- 12:30 PM Midway Opens (Cancelled if rain)
- 1:00 PM Bingo Opens
- 1:30 PM Ping Pong Drop
- 5:00 PM Midway closes for 1 hour
- 6:00 PM Midway Re-Opens (Cancelled if rain)
- 6:30 PM Psychic Phil Jordan – Gene Reynolds Stage
- 7:45 PM Concert – Band TBD
- 10:00 PM Fireworks by Young’s Explosives Corp – Viewing area Middle School Field