Free! In June and July, the Depot opens at 6 pm and shows are at 7 pm. Refreshments are available.
- June 2-The Tarps rock & roll of the ’50s thru the ’80s: Bill Haley, Billy Joel, Little Richard, Elvis, Beatles, Jethro Tull
- June 9- Rick Marsi “For the Love of Forests”
- June 16-“Little Big Band” a Seven-piece band playing swing, doo-wop, rock & roll, and pop music
- June 23-“Ain’t Misbehavin” A Dance band that plays music ranging from Big band, jazz, pop, rock, polka, and more!
- June 30-“Horseshoe Lounge Playboys” 4 piece band, Americana rocking roots music
- July 7-“Irish Stoutmen” Irish folk quartet playing powerful rebel songs, jovial drinking songs, toe-tapping reels, and beautiful Irish ballads.
- July 14-“Dean Goble Band” Classic Country, Bluegrass, Southern rock, Swing, and all-time great country music
- July 21-“Donna & the Country Mystics” Classic Country songs from Dolly Parton, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Merle Haggard, and more!
- July 28-“Pat Kane & West o’Clare” “The Balladeer of the Southern Tier” plays Traditional, Tow Tapping, Irish Music,
In August, Depot opens at 5:30 pm and Shows are at 6:30 pm
- August 4-“Ryan Wilson” Standards by Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Zac Brown Band, CCR, Garth Brooks, and more.
- August 11- “Greg Neff” Singer and songwriter plays music from the ’60s & ’70s
- August 18-“Rick Pedro” Astonishing ragtime piano, patriotic, and Modern Classics
- August 25-“Tom and Marie” Cover tunes from the ’60s and ’70s on acoustic guitar and bass.